To complete your registration please visit here: http://www.cvent.com/d/6bqx13
Additional information regarding the conference including hotel information and registration links can be found here: upcoming conference page
Book you hotel room at the Westin by January 23, 2019 at:
Are you a vendor looking to register for the conference?
Please contact us with any questions you have regarding exhibiting or the registration process.
The Pacific Coast Region (PCR) of the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN) strives to ensure that all wound, ostomy, and continence patients in California and Nevada receive the highest quality of nursing care. PCR is a recognized and respected leader in providing care and advocating for wound, ostomy, and continence patients within the region.
PCR is a volunteer organization of dedicated WOC practitioners that continue to strive for perfection in the care of wound, ostomy and continence patients. The organization provides support for members through conferences, scholarships, and sponsorships in a variety of areas
Board elections will be deferred until further discussion with general membership at the 2019 conference
- Former PCR President Judith “Judy” Papen has passed away: link for obituary here
- 2017/2018 President’s Message: Click here to read
- SacWOC 2018 Conference info: HERE
- 7/15/18: Job posting – Telemedicine opportunity – CORSTRATA
- 5/5/18: New job posting – Wound Care NP opportunity SeaView IPA
- Let us know how we are doing by completing this short survey: Website Survey