Wound Course: Didactic 8/24/15 – 9/26/15
Ostomy Course: Didactic 10/5/15 – 11/7/15
- Each course has 5 weeks of interactive, online didactic session & 40 hours of clinical.
- Tuition for the dual course: $7,000, including preceptorship, textbooks, parking, & CEUs
- Most interactive online classes are held in the evenings or Saturday mornings
- Two onsite days per course for skills practice, vendor seminars, and much more ..
- Preceptors will be assigned if clinical is taken within the Bay Area.
- RN with a Baccalaureate Degree or higher
- One year of RN clinical nursing experience following RN licensure
- Current clinical nursing experience within 5 years prior to application
For more information about the Wound & Ostomy Education Program, please visit: www.sjsu.edu/woundostomy