The Pacific Coast Region (PCR) of the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN) strives to ensure that all wound, ostomy, and continence patients in California and Nevada receive the highest quality of nursing care. PCR is a recognized and respected leader in providing care and advocating for wound, ostomy, and continence patients within the region.
PCR is a volunteer organization of dedicated WOC practitioners that continue to strive for perfection in the care of wound, ostomy and continence patients. The organization provides support for members through conferences, scholarships, and sponsorships in a variety of areas
- 9/20/16 – New employment opportunity with Alaska Native Medical Center, details HERE
- 8/9/16 – NPUAP Research Symposium, November 9th, 2016 in Las Vegas, details HERE
- 8/9/16 – Updated Membership categories from National, link to site HERE
- 4/14/16 – Youth Rally Presentation by Paul Hastings, available for download HERE
- Let us know how we are doing by completing this short survey: Website Survey