Attendees!! Are you ready for conference?
2018 Conference information is now available: HERE
Conference registration website: HERE
Hotel reservation website: HERE
Conference brochure (pdf): 2018-Conference Brochure pdf
Vendors!! Are you interested in registering for a booth?
Please contact our Vendor Coordinator, Maureen, for information: email@example.com
Vendor Registration Website (password required – provided by Maureen): HERE
The Pacific Coast Region (PCR) of the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN) strives to ensure that all wound, ostomy, and continence patients in California and Nevada receive the highest quality of nursing care. PCR is a recognized and respected leader in providing care and advocating for wound, ostomy, and continence patients within the region.
PCR is a volunteer organization of dedicated WOC practitioners that continue to strive for perfection in the care of wound, ostomy and continence patients. The organization provides support for members through conferences, scholarships, and sponsorships in a variety of areas
- 2/21/18: New job posting – UC San Diego
- IBD Educational opportunity, free: more information HERE
- 12/31/17: New Job posting – Kindred Healthcare
- Changes to nationals scholarship requirements: link to information HERE
- The Awards Nomination Website is Now Open: Please review the available awards and submit your nominations by December 31st, 2017. Link to awards page: HERE
- Let us know how we are doing by completing this short survey: Website Survey