The Pacific Coast Region (PCR) of the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN) strives to ensure that all wound, ostomy, and continence patients in California and Nevada receive the highest quality of nursing care. PCR is a recognized and respected leader in providing care and advocating for wound, ostomy, and continence patients within the region.
PCR is a volunteer organization of dedicated WOC practitioners that continue to strive for perfection in the care of wound, ostomy and continence patients. The organization provides support for members through conferences, scholarships, and sponsorships in a variety of areas.
- 9/29/15 – Updated Bylaws are now up on the website. Click HERE to review
- 9/24/15 – What do you think about our new website? Click HERE to complete a brief survey to provide valuable feedback. Thanks!
- 9/17/15 – Book your room at Squaw Creek for the 2016 Conference! Click HERE for more info
- 9/15/15 – Election is live! Check your email for voting instructions.
- 8/26/15 – Job Opening O’Connor Hospital
- 8/25/15 – Good Samaritan Hospital CEU’s