The 2017 PCR Conference at Newport Beach is here!!
For conference details with presentations: Newport Beach Conference
Conference registration website: www.regonline.com/pcr2017
The Pacific Coast Region (PCR) of the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN) strives to ensure that all wound, ostomy, and continence patients in California and Nevada receive the highest quality of nursing care. PCR is a recognized and respected leader in providing care and advocating for wound, ostomy, and continence patients within the region.
PCR is a volunteer organization of dedicated WOC practitioners that continue to strive for perfection in the care of wound, ostomy and continence patients. The organization provides support for members through conferences, scholarships, and sponsorships in a variety of areas
- 2/5/17 – Applications are open for the Scholarships, Gene Galindo Award (value increased to $500), and Youth Rally Sponsorship
- 1/117 – The Presidents Message can be read HERE
- 10/15/16 – We are very excited to announce the 2017 Board of Directors, details HERE
- 4/14/16 – Youth Rally Presentation by Paul Hastings, available for download HERE
- Let us know how we are doing by completing this short survey: Website Survey