The 2016 Scholarship, Gene Galindo Memorial Award, and Youth Rally RN Counselor Sponsorship are now open for applications!!
For details including application information: click through the awards tab above
Please share with coworkers, colleagues, classmates, and any that you think would be interested!
Applications must be submitted by March 31st, 2016
- Please click HERE to go directly to the registration website
- Don’t forget to register before the end of February to qualify for the early bird rates!!
- Additional information, including the planned agenda, is available on the upcoming conference page.
- Still need to reserve your room at Squaw Creek? Click HERE to reserve at the discounted conference rate
- Any issues with the above?? Please contact us!!
The Pacific Coast Region (PCR) of the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN) strives to ensure that all wound, ostomy, and continence patients in California and Nevada receive the highest quality of nursing care. PCR is a recognized and respected leader in providing care and advocating for wound, ostomy, and continence patients within the region.
PCR is a volunteer organization of dedicated WOC practitioners that continue to strive for perfection in the care of wound, ostomy and continence patients. The organization provides support for members through conferences, scholarships, and sponsorships in a variety of areas.
- 1/22/16 – Scholarships, Awards, Sponsorships – applications will be accepted through March 31st, 2016
- 10/30/15 UPDATE 1/22/16 – Squaw Creek – we are so excited that so many are planning to attend the April conference at Squaw Creek. The resort has continued to accommodate more reservations beyond what was initially arranged. We are so thankful for their ability to do so!
- 10/16/15 – Click HERE to read the WOCN’s position statement regarding use of the WOCN Mark
- 9/17/15 – Book your room at Squaw Creek for the 2016 Conference! Click HERE for more info